Tuesday, July 2, 2013

First Post New Blog

Hello everyone, I hope that you all are having a wonderful morning so far.  I found an awesome kit to show off for my first post.  This person is one of  many great Digital designer, I just know that you all would love her work also.  Here is the layout I created with her new kit:

I got in contact with her and she said that I could choose three people to win a free kit from her store (click here).  The kit I used for this is Uniquely Fabulous, the picture is from the internet.

Supply List:
Touched By A Butterfly~ Uniquely Fabulous Kit

So if you would love to own one of her kits there are two things you have to do from now until July 8 2013.

1. You must follow my blog
2. Click on the store link and come back here and leave me a comment on
   what kit you would love to have.

I am a hand on crafter, at times you will be seeing my hand crafts and other designs I created as well.

 photo signature3.png

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! I am loving your blog and am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win the Christmas yummy boarders from her store. Thanks for the giveaway and congratulations on your blog. If you could follow me that would be great! I'm at http://clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com

    Have a great day,

    Sharondalyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. I went and followed your blog, girl you rock at what you do.

      Delete
    2. I am trying to respond to your email but unfortunately the email will not go through. Can you give me another email address? Thanks for the opportunity to win such a fantastic gift!

      Delete
  3. nice! im following and id fancy and fabulous (de'nn watson)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog. And I just love your blog and your work with party

      Delete
  4. I think I'm following your blog...(I really need to figure out how these things work)...
    If I were to win one of TbaB's wonderful creations...I would love it to be "Denim & Diamonds" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Mary yes you did and I thank you for following my blog. I went to follow you back but did not see where to follow. I do love the lightness of your blog.

      Delete
  5. I love this site. Celeste does it again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Creafting With Helena for coming by. And she did an awesome job with this site.

      Delete