Thursday, July 11, 2013

A New Layout For The Pajama Party

Last night I went to an online Scrapbook Pajama Party.  I have not been to one of these in sometime.  I did have a great time with the person on the phone, along with making this layout on paper.  Something else I have not done in sometime.  The blog that Hosted the show was iClassygirl. Here is her blog if you all would love to sign up and follow along.  I tried to do what she did but you know me I love my bling LOL.  Well, without further ado here is the layout:

I hope that you enjoy it I had fun making this one.  It has my hubby in it when we use to go to Home Depot to help out.

Well, have a lovely day until next time
 photo signature3.png

15 comments:

  1. Awwww this page is adorable.... love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is beautiful! Love the color combos and the flip flop embellies, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. The flip-flops are erasers, How cool are those.

      Delete
  3. Too cute. Love the bling and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to thank you first for having a pajama party. And I love bling and trim.

      Delete
  4. cute i will have to try scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is fun and easy to do, find you a sketch for the layout you want. And just follow that and have fun.

      Delete
  5. Love the layout. I know you all miss doing things like this. I know I do. I want that Martha Stewart Punch! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. And yes I do miss doing this. And who knows it may come to you in a RAK. I will see if I can find you one.

      Delete
  6. Very cute layout I love the lace at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love trying to think out side the box.

      Delete