Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Note Card Holder

I found a video on YouTube on how to make this note card holder (click here).  I had fun making it, but I will be making another and it will look better.  Without further ado, lets get started:

First I took two of these Kraft envelopes.
I wanted the color on this Graphic 45 picture to be changed a little.
This one is done and I put Glossy Accent on it to make it look like they are on.
I took two red cards and I stamped them with two different stamps. And put bling on the cards.
Here are the two envelopes with the bling.
There is the inside of the holder.
The cards and envelopes on the inside.

Here is it all closed.  I hope you all enjoy it.  I have more to come.
 photo signature3.png

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am so glad that you like it. I am still trying to get as good as you LOL

      Delete
  2. OH wow you are sooo talented.... I love this... You know I am gonna try this on out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Celeste. You can make it, it was so easy

      Delete