Sunday, July 21, 2013

Close 2 My Heart

I have some great news for you and myself.  I am now one of the newest Consultant for Close to my Heart.  I am so excited about this new road in my life at this time.  Well without more to do here is the kit that came in through FedEx on Saturday (U know we love to see trucks in our yard).
This box was big.
Some stamps and other items.                         
Okay, this kit name is Laughing Lola.  Love these colors

These are the clear stamps.  Love what they come in


I was just telling my husband that I need chicken wire to make one of these.





These are just bags and the rest is the Idea Books and Catalogs.

 photo signature3.pngIf you like to place an order of just look around please just look at the top of this post and you will see a CTMH Store tab just click on that and it will take you right there.  That is it for today, I pray that you all have a bless Sunday and great week ahead.  Until next time




4 comments:

  1. SO excited for you and your new endeavor! You are so talented... CTMH is lucky to have YOU :) Have a great day!

    I am a new follower and I would be honored if you would check out my blog and do the same at ACreativeJourneywithMelissa dot blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Melissa for your lovely comment. And the honor is all mine to follow you back. Girl I love your work also. Have a bless day and an awesome week ahead

    ReplyDelete