Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Wait Is Over, Welcome August

We here are all so happy to bring to you the new Autumn/Winter 2013 new items book.  You have seen some of my projects using the Laughing Lola kit and the Huntington Kit.  There is so much more, there is even a new Art-booking Circuit Collection.  And let's not forget the new stamp of the month.  Here is just some of the projects that you can do with this months goodies.  You can also click on this link to go to my store (CLICK HERE).



As always have a fun week everyone.

 photo signature3.png

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I am now following yours. you have great artwork on your blog! I love how you decorated the envies to the cards you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - did you win something on the pajama party wed night?

    ReplyDelete